13 March 2009

I 've Got Leaky Eyes!!!!



LOUISE EMMA LIDDLE you are such a nawty nawty girlie...but I loves ya loads hunny xxx


My postie came this morning with a parcel.....well I knew I was getting a parcel off Lou with the girls easter cards in....so opened it and out fell a Penny Black stamp ...one that I absolutely adore but haven't been able to get...and a gorgeous card with a cow on lololol...




Lou hunny you are one hell of a special friend, I miss you loads xxxx


big hugs for you, Ady and the girlies..miss you all...


oh shit you've really made my eyes leak today lol




TAKE CARE Shell XXX

3 comments:

Louise Emma said...

Mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy it hun, you are worth it x

Anonymous said...

Oh Blimey,
YOU LEAK TOO!!!!!!
I am a sentimental so and so, don't take alot for my water works to start when it come's to my friend's,
Treasure them hun, good real friends don't come along too often,
enjoy...

hey check my new bloggy out, still uploaded bits but getting there...

http://mylittleworldofparchmentcraft.blogpost.com/

Let me know what you think hun...
Hugs Angel

Wellnifty said...

Aww..thats so sweet, just love that cow, lol

Chris x