19 November 2009

WOW!!! I love my Promarkers

Well I do, they are fantastic... I thought I would share my first few attempts at using them.....

I used my Smirk Christmas stamp that Danni brought me for my birthday...my Nestie labels and scallops and the sentiment was off my Daisy and Dandelion set from QVC...ribbon and paper from my stash...
I know its nothing special but I wanted something easy for my first attempt and I love them lol


I am sorry but I don't know what this image is called I did a stamped image swap a while ago and recieved a few of these and I love her (so if anyone knows, would love to know)..
I have had an order from some of the girls in Danni's class at school (which I think is really sweet) this is for one of them.
Backingpaper is from embossibility christmas (sorry if its spelt wrong) used my label nesties again, and did a paper folding tree which I love, sentiment is one from the D & D set from QVC...Oh and I added some glamor dust and some lilac flower soft to her muff ...

Thank you so much for looking your comments are always welcome



5 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Great cards Shell pro markers are great aren't they
Hugs Jackie x

Louise Emma said...

Truly gorgeous hun, love both cards x Glad you are liking the promarkers... don't forget to bring them at christmas so I can have a go!!! LOL Big hugs my bestest buddy x Loves ya big xx

Alison said...

Fab cards and colouring shell


Alison xx

rhomin said...

You are really enjoying your promakers then Shell! Great tresults and I love your latest cards.
Sorry to hear about the falls and hope you get your knee sorted out soon.
Love and hugs
Rhonda

Wiccababe said...

the stamp is one of the Miss Anya Rain Snow and Shine set - obviously she is "snow"
and I'm so chuffed you're loving your PM's. You're doing fab with the colouring.
If it helps any the 3 best cardstock/papers to use with the PM's - in my opinion - are Stampin' Up's Whisper White, IQ Smooth 160gsm from Staples and Letraset's Bleedproof Marker pads although at 70gsm they are quite thin so once you've coloured in your image its best to glue it onto card.
If you email me at wiccababe@btopenworld.com I can send you the Passion for Promarkers tutorials and add you to the tut mailing list.
Debz
xx