10 January 2010

Challenge over on Dottie's World

Well I better get this picture uploaded really quickly....I thought the challenge ran until tomorrow, so I might be to late...but never mind I will still enter my card...

Over at Dottie's World the challenge is to use something old and something new, and to use a Charmed Crafts digi download....
Well my old is the download image I have had it for ages, also my Freds Flowers which I absolutely love and use all the time.....
My new are the ribbon, which I brought whilst on our hols in Bognor for New Year and also the buttons which my hubby brought me along with the card candy for christmas...





Right heres for the long list of stuffs I used lol

Image is Holly in the garden
Printed onto QI 160 gsm
Coloured with Promarkers Skin......ivory & blush, lips dusky rose
Hat.......putty & mustard, lipstick red & ruby for the band
Basket......putty & caramel
Flowers....lavender & lilac, stems lush green
Dungarees...sky blue & cyan
T-Shirt....blossom & rose pink
Boots....lipstick red & ruby
Belt....lipstick red & ruby, buckle metalic gold
Hair....primrose, vanilla & mustard,
Bobbles....lipstick red and ruby
Roundabout sentiment from Pollycraft
Because Youre You....cyan & blossom
Stamped sentiment Daisy and Dandelion
Card candy, buttons ribbon from my stash
Freds pokka dot flowers
Backing paper is from Docrafts goody bag sometime last year

thanks for looking



8 comments:

jackiescrafts said...

Great card Shell, hope you were in time

Hugs Jackie x

shaz earl said...

Brilliant card Shell x

Linda W said...

What a cool card i like it alot.
Nice whit the three buttons.
The image was beautyfully coloured, and so nice that you had given the coloures name.
Have a nice evning, Linda

Louise Emma said...

Hehe she reminds me of you with your blonde hair (ahem!) and the dungarees!!! LOL! She is lovely hun xxx

Nicole Bailey said...

what a fabby card! I LOVE that image-it's one of my favorites!
Thanks for playing along with us at DW! An d not worry about being late-we are glad you still shared it with us!!

Dawn said...

Your card is ADORABLE! Fantastic image, and I love the "happy" color pallette you chose as well :D

Alison said...

Beautiful card shell love the image

Alison xx

Spyder said...

Lovely card Shell and hey, I got that goody bag too, and that backing paper looks lovely (where did I put it!?!) Good idea on the name colouring too!
(Lyn)