28 January 2010

Hi its KT, Shell's daughter

Hi everyone, hope you all had a fab Christmas and are keeping up with your reselutions (sorry lol)

I decided to join in with a challenge over on Little hands do Crafts after watching mom have so much fun doing her challenges. Their theme this time is animals, so I used moms Marshmellow stamp and her whisper pens. No she won't let me use her promarkers lol. I have tried them and really want some now.
Heres my card:




Take care lots of love KT xxx

5 comments:

Liz said...

Whhoooo Good lck with this card Its really lovely KT Well made

Liz xx

jackiescrafts said...

Hi KT, this is a lovely card, good luck with the challenge

Jackie x

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card KT good luck x

Alison said...

Beautiful card KT and good luck in the challenge

Emma louise's card will be with you shortly

Alison xx

Lexi said...

What a fab card well done! Thanks for playing over at little hands do crafts :D

hugs Lexi xx