26 January 2010

I'm still here...lol

For now anyways....thought I would post my card for the challenge over on
Dare you to digi stamp...while I am still connected, cus it could go off at anytime..lol
The challenge was to use buttons along with a digi image...







Stuff I have used...
Star Fairy from Pollycraft
coloured with promarkers...ivory, blush, tan, putty, fuchsia pink, pink carnation and yellow
White sakura gel pen
grey backingpaper and twine my stash
grey paper stamped with swirl from docrafts in pink Versa colour
yellow buttons from the papermania Capsule collection (this months goodie bag is gorgeous and well worth the £15)
star button cut out with my Slice
Snail stamp was from Partners
sentiment is from my Daisy and Dandelions


thank you for looking...hopefully now Virgin are coming out tomorrow I won't be disappearing lol

hugs xx





5 comments:

CraftyC said...

A lovely card, pretty image!
Clairex

Spyder said...

Lovely to 'hear'; from you again and with such a lovely card!! It's so much fun!!, really love that image!
(Lyn)

My'scardcorner said...

What a really fun image youve made a lovely card with it Shell
Myrax

Anonymous said...

Hi Shell.
Hope your well hun,
Gorgeous card as always.
Take care guys,
Hugs Angel

Alison said...

Gorgeous card Shell


Alison xx