4 March 2010

Another easel I love doing these lol!!!

Over at Totally Papercrafts there is a sketch to follow this week...well I thought I would get my new Whiff Of Joy stamp out....I really enjoyed making this card the layout is really simple but very effective...love it...







Must apologise for the pants pic, forgot to ask NIge to take pic yesterday while it was still light so had to take it with the flash on lol


Stuffs used

Whiff of Joy stamp..(sorry can't remember her name)
Stamped on IQ paper with Memento tuxedo black ink
Coloured with Promarkers
papers I think are papermania
fiskars lace border punch
flowers Clare Curd papermania stamp
ribbon and yellow buttons capsule collection papermania
sentiment honey and hugs stamp
purple buttons my stash


13 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Shell
wow gorgeous card, luv the image fabby colour combo, luv the easel card, great take on the sketch, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hee hee I have mader an easel card with the same sketch, Great minds Ehhh or is it Simple minds seldom differ!!! hee hee. Love the colours you have used they are stunning and the image is really sweet.
Hxox

Liz said...

Wonderful card I just love it never done one of these need to lol

Liz xx

shaz earl said...

A stunning card Shell.. love those flowers xx

Alison said...

Fab card Shell
Just love that stamp

Alison xx

Lizzy said...

Stunning card ~ luv the image & gorgeous colour combo ~ fab layout too xx lizzy xx

Liz Corrigan said...

Gorgeous card, and just love the flowers. Rosie x

Anne said...

Fantastic card Shell, love the stamp, it's gorgeous
Thanks for playing along with us this week
Anne x

Emma said...

Wow gorgeous card, I love the colours and the flowers look fab.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Shell! Love the colour combo you've used!! Claire xx

My'scardcorner said...

Thats lovley Shell love these easel cards the image is fab and love how youve added the flowerrs.
Myrax

Cindy Groh said...

Cute. Love the colors and the stamp is just so fun.

Louise Emma said...

Absolutely bootiful and in my fave colour scheme too x Fab card hun x