27 August 2010

Wow I am so popular this week....

I have been given so many awards this week, I think my head is gonna be way to big to fit outta the door lol..

This one is from Brenda over at BumbleBees & Butterflies

With this award I need to forward it on to 7 different people & tell you 7 facts about me..
First the facts...
1. I will be celebrating my 12th wedding anniversary on the 4th September 
2. I am married to the love of my life & my best friend
3. I love all kinds of motor sport, F1, Moto GP, Speedway anything really
4. I have 2 beautiful daughters who I am so proud of & they keep me sane.
5. I have rhumatoid arthritis & am really thankful to my hubby & girls for helping me through the tough times xx
6. I have a 5 year old greyhound called Charlie who is my baby, we rescued him from a dogs home, after him & 7 others were dumped just before Christmas in a box on the side of the M6
7. finally I hate birds & bats well anything that flaps really lol

The 7 people I would like to pass this onto are
1. Debbi- who is always making me laugh on her blog & who I am very proud of for stopping smoking x
2. Spyder (lyn)- the mad one who always writes such funny posts on her blog & also drew me my dawgy in cartoon form which is just fantastic.x
3. Liz- my fab DT co-ordinator over at OSAAT she is always there for me if I get stuck or confused (which is nearly every week) lol thanks for always being there hunnie xx
4. Crafty Emma- who is my new boss, over at the new challenge blog which starts tomorrow lol....she always finds time to comment on my blog x
5. Crafting Joanne- who always has some stunning cards on her blog always know if I'm struggling with my mojo her blog is full of inspiration x
6. Craftyanny- gorgeous creations on her blog full of inspiration, fellow teamie over at The Crazy x
7. Jules- last but by no means least, a lady who makes me lol so much with her ramblings & always takes the time to visit my blog & leave a comment also the only reason I remembered the date of my wedding anniversary lol xx




My second award is from my MAWTT teamies Hazel (dido)&  Brenda thank you both for thinking of me xx


The rules with this one are,
I have to pass this on to 5 people & say why, I have to tell you 3 things I love & show you my favourite picture & tell you why...

As for the 5 people to give the award to I can't decide so if you comment on my blog, you take the award from me with love xx

Things I Love
1. My gorgeous girlie Katie-Ann who is 12, making us so proud with her school report & constantly has us in hysterics, but also makes my so mad when shes nawty lol....Didge (Danni) who is 13 makes us so proud with her digi images & she is turning into a beautiful young lady ...love them both so much..
2. My gorgeous hubby Nige, he is one of the most patient men I have ever known, he is so supportive of me when I am having a bad day with my health, even though he works full time he always takes me shopping (yes crafty shopping!!) & always treats me like the queen...next week we will have been married for 12 years, other than my health problems they have been amazing xxx
3. My dawgy Charlie, when I'm in the house on my own we have conversations (a little onesided admittedly but he does listen) we play hide & seak, yes he does & he is so good at finding me lol...I'd be lost with out my baby xx

My favourite picture is of the four of us when we got married, Katie is on the left with the cubby cheeks...lol
When we had Katie, Danni was only 10 months old so they have grown up really close.

10 comments:

Vicky said...

HUGE congrats on your awards hun I think you deserve them & I've only just started to get to know you. Fab cards, fab blog, fab crafter & fab team mate....Hope you & your family enjoy your weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lisa Jane said...

HI Shell ... well deserved award ..do you know i have had that many this week and have got in a bit of a muddle with whom i have passed them onto and i realise i never passed one of mine onto you .. so please forgive me teammie and i am sure you can take one if you really need one lol.
I love your photo... its wonderful.. the girls look sooo cute .
Do they know its on here for all the world to see lol
And as for your hubbie ... well he is a star! But then i am sure you treat him well too
well done Girl ... i love being on the team with you
Lisa ;)

Love crafts forever said...

Congrats on your Awards. Ahd OMG! How adorable this photo is. Hugs, Nataliya.

Anne said...

awwwwwwwww Shell what a fabulous photo:)
Thanks for the award hunni, I'll get it sorted over the weekend
Anne x

jackiescrafts said...

Congratulations on your awards.
Shell that is one gorgeous photo thank you for sharing it with us

Jules said...

Hi Shell

Thank you for thinking of me when dishing out your awards .. .. yours are so well deserved.

Your wedding photograph is gorgeous and how lovely to know that you are still so happy together.

Pleased you remembered your wedding anniversary .. .. I was worried I might need to remind you!!! LOL!!!

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend.

Love Jules xx

Spyder said...

Beautiful Picture! Thank you sooo much for thinking of little ol' me for this lovely Award!
Hugs (((Lyn))

Louise Emma said...

Awwww what a super pic of you on your wedding day babes xxxxxxxxx Well done on the award xxx Hugs x

Emma said...

Congrats on your awards hun and thank you so much for thinking of me. It's a pleasure to have you on the CES team.
The photo is adorable too...so sweet.
Hugs Emma x

Irena said...

This photo is so beautiful.