22 November 2010

Brrrrrrrrrr its cold & I am sore :0( !!!!!

Hello all my lovely blogging friends, I hope you had a fab weekend! We had a great day on Saturday with our deer watching, but Nige has had to stay at home today & look after me, as I can't stand up!! The pain in my feet is unbearable so I am sorry to say I think the arthritis has spread to my ankles & argghhh my big toes!!! I'm just hoping it goes off as Nige can't stop off work indefinately!!


This week at Craft Your Passion we have a fabby sketch for you to follow

 I just love this image she is one groovy chick!!

Goodies I Used
Image 'Rock Downtown' Lauretta
IQ paper
Scalloped 6" x 6" cards from Crafty Emma's Store
Promarkers
Skin- blush & dusky pink
Hair- chestnut, terracotta, ginger & oatmeal
Trousers- cool grey 3, 4 & 5
T-Shirt- sky blue & azure
Boots- cool grey 5 & black
Jewellery- red & cyan

Papers & Embellishments
DP- DCWV Citrus stack
Dew Drops (pink) from Crafty Emma's Store
Tag cut on my Big Shot
Fibres- Innovations
Sentiment- DoCrafts
My Stash- blue card



My second card today is for The Crazy Challenge where this week we want to see how you use your staples!! Please pop over to the main blog to see what fab goodies are for grabs this week!


How cute is he? I have used glossy accents on the holly leaves &
berries. Oh & his little beak!!


Challenges I Am Entering
Paper Sundaes- sketch
Cards for Men-Christmas card
Creative Cottage- for someone special at Christmas

Goodies I Used
Image- the penguin from Daisy & Dandelion (off Cal thanks hunnie)
IQ paper
Promarkers
Penguin- ice grey 4, 5 & black
Beak- bright orange & orange
Pudding- henna, walnut & satin
Holly leaves- pear green & olive green
Berries- red & crimson

Papers & Embellishments
DP- DCWV Winter scrapbook kit
Sentiment- Daisy & Dandelion
Paper distressing- thread cutter
Flower- Basic 2 slice card
Leaves- Think Pink slice card
Dew drops (clear) from Crafty Emma's Store
Dew drops (blue) from Crafty Emma's Store
Staples- DoCrafts
My stash- red paper & green paper


Thank you for stopping by, please pop over to the main blogs & see what fab creations my fellow teamies have come up with!!! and keep your fingers crossed my feet don't keep hurting like this!!

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww I really feel for you Shell, I hate dealing with pain makes me sooo grumpy, let's hubby pampers you today..... another 2 stunning cards hun, beautiful work! Hugs Jo xxx

Unknown said...

Fab cards Shell, love the 2nd one especially. Sorry to hear about your pain. Arthritis is awful, I do sympathise with you. My knees are hurting today, must be the cold weather. Keep your chin up hon xxx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards Shell, I absolutely love the lil penguin in his pudding suit, he is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge xxx

Kitty said...

Aww such a cute penguin, love it!!

Thanks for joining us at CFM and good luck!!

Kitty xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love them both Missus. You keep cosy and hope you feel better soon. Love Me xx
ps u were right how cute is the wee penguin!!!! Love im!

Anne said...

now who is your little pudding? lol
Twp great cards Shell
Thanks for playing along with CC this week and best of luck
Anne x

WeirdCat said...

Both cards are great, love the TCC image
Ruth x

Carol Ann said...

Two fab cards Shell xx

Lisa Jane said...

Fab cards Shell - hope the pain subsides soon. I am sure Nige is looking after you well
Lisa ;)

Vicky said...

Awwww sweetie I'm sending big HUGE hugs your way to help you feel a bit better. Nige is fabby for taking time off look after you so I hope you are resting hun. I will keep everything crossed that your pain goes VERY soon & you are back on your feet my ickle stokie. By the way your cards are absolutely gorgeous & she is totally a groovy chick.....they are both fab!!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Pattie said...

Super cute cards! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Brenda Brown said...

Oh Shell sorry you are in so much pain, nothing worse than having to deal with the constant Pain that you must be feeling. Hope you feel better this evening and that Nige has looked after you well - bless him.
Love your cards particularly little penguin pudding.
Take care and have a good night's rest.
luv {brenda} xox

coldwaters2 said...

Oh gosh Shell that sounds awful I know what pain you must be in as I have it in my arms and hands. This is not a good time of year for Arthritis. I am so glad you made these though they look gorgeous I so love that little penguin dressed as a pudding.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Gale said...

Great cards. Really love the penguin! Sorry you are feeling so poorly. Arthritis can be so debilitating. Take it easy and try to warm up.

Gale

Emma said...

Aw hope you feel better soon hunny. Your cards are gorgeous, love the images and colours.
Hugs Emma x

Stephanie said...

Two great card. You sure are a busy crafter.

Lauretta See said...

Hey Shell,,,, i so feel for you hun, i too am in pain.. i was not dignosed with Arthritis, but i think it is.. i have trouble wih all my joints.. :S keep warm and bless Nige for taking good care of you. xx
great cards.. i love rock downtown a little bit more then the other.. HIHIHIHI ;) wonder why! LOL!
Love ya hun xx hugs xx

sammi said...

Shell, your cards are both so cute! I love the first one! It just screams FUN!

Patricia St Martin said...

Super cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge.
Happy Crafting, Hugs, Pat

corinne said...

so nice !!!!

Anonymous said...

Fab cards Shell.Super colouring on the first one and just love the doily.Cute penguin too!Hope you feel better soon.All that pain's not nice for you.
Lisa x

Karina said...

Such a lovely card, Shell! Great color combination and super cute image. Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes.
Karina