20 November 2010

Lovely Lace!

Brrrrr its a bit cold here today & very overcast! But we are going out looking for deer!! lol..as its rutting season you can get closer than you normally would & the girlies love it!! hopefully I will be back with some pics!
At Crafty Emma's Store Challenges this week we want to see some Lovely Lace on your creation...there is a fab prize up for grabs this week!! Some gorgeous lace & crochet flowers from Fancy Pants!!





Challenges I Am Entering
Lollipop Crafts- girlie
Flutter By Wednesday- anything goes (fairy)
Goodies I Used
Image- 'Fairies on Tiptoe' LOTV
From Jules (Always With A Heart) thanks hunnie xx
Promarkers
Skin- blush & dusky pink
Hair- Yellow, mustard & vanilla
Dress- lavender, lilac & amethyst
Wings- blossom, pink carnation & rose pink
Socks- blossom & rose pink
Shoes- orchid & purple
Flowers- lavender, amethyst, purple & cool aqua
Leaves- pear green & olive green
Grass- grass & forest green

Papers & Embellishments
DP- Dovecraft '  Christmas Fancy from Crafty Emma's Store
Ticket- Tim Holtz from Crafty Emma's Store
Dew drops (pink) from Crafty Emma's Store
Flowers- Prima from Crafty Emma's Store
Stickles
My stash- pink card & lace

Thanks for stopping by, pop over to the main blog my teamies creations are just fab!!

17 comments:

Sue said...

Hi hun
a gorgeous card, fabulous colouring, lovely papers & embelies, sue,x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Dear hope you find some dear!!LOLOL Love love love this card Missus. Its gorjuss. Have a fabby Saturday nite. I will ;) Loves Ya Hxxx

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Shell, love the summery colours,and boy do we need sun! Have a great weekend!
Clairexx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Shell that image along with the colours, design and lace looks first class.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Danni said...

Very nice! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card Shell -i love tht coloured lace
Have a great day
Lisa ;)

...just Peggy said...

Very Pretty!! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts.

Vicky said...

Hellooooo down there my ickle Stokie I love reading where your next trip is you know, I can pretend in my mind that I go lol. Loving your gorgeous card I love the colours & I especially love your fabby LOTV image...its lush. Hope you have a good weekend sweetie & I gave Natalie a big hug from you. MMwah loves ya hun, take care.

Lotsa stokie huggles Vicky xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Shell.

Adorable, the image is too cute, totally gorgeous card.
Huggies Angel

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Shell
Love all your things you have been making. Sorry I haven't been over to see you - but I am still alive, just. I have had the girls today so must catch up with paperwork tomorrow, and I am determined to still keep the creating and making going.
Thanks for all your support - it's lovely to have blogging friends like you.
Take care.
Luv {brenda} xox

Liz said...

Thats so sweet Shel Beautiful in fact

Liz xx

coops said...

gorgeous card shell.the image is beautiful and i love the stunning colours and fab flowers :D

xx coops xx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along in the Lollipop Crafts Challenge! :D

kaylou said...

gorgeous hunny, your papers are yum!
Love how you have coloured the image....gorgeous!
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

crafty amy said...

This really is just too cute I am going to have to get that stamp :D

Huge hugs

Amy xx

Emma said...

Beautiful...gorgeous image and colours.
Hugs Emma x

Basslady said...

this is so sweet and adorable!

wonderful card!!!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo