12 February 2011

Awww my favourite kinda DT card!!!

Well to be honest my favourite kinda card full stop!!
This week at Crafty Emma's Store Challenge we wanna see all things
CUTE & CUDDLY
Emma is giving the winner an awesome prize

The winner this week gets to choose one of these gorgeous Fizzy Moon stamps that Emma has just got in!!! They are proper cute I think a few of them will be finding their way into my basket next time I go shopping lol.....Emma has also has some gorgeous new designer papers in & her new card candy is just soooooo sweet!!!!

Well anyhoos enough of me rabbiting on, lets see my card!!!



I thought I would show you a close up of these gorgeous flowers & pins that Emma has in stock...I just think they add that finishing touch!!

Goodies I Have Used
6" square scalloped card from Crafty Emma's Store
Promarkers from Crafty Emma's Store
Bear- cocoa, henna, sandstone & tan
Blanket- blossom & lavender

Papers & Embellishments
DP 'So Cute' by Prima from Crafty Emma's Store
Pink card by Papermania
Flowers by Prima from Crafty Emma's Store
Dew drops (gold) from Crafty Emma's Store
Butterfly cut on my Slice with Basic 2 sd card (distressed with dusty concord)
My stash pearls & flower sentiment
Sentiment from Pollycraft (distressed with vintage photo)
Paper distressing done with my thread cutter

Please pop over to the main blog & look at the inspiration my fellow
teamies have for you !!!!!

11 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is ace. I do love that image its so sweet. Hope you have a good Saturday Love Hxxxx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie totally gorgeous card the image is soooo cute. Hope you have a great weekend hun. Sending you Nige & girls big big hugs. Take care shug.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous Shell, so cute and cuddly and I agree those flowers and pins add that special something. Great job.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous card, cute image, lovely papers & embelies, sue,x

Doreen said...

This is soooo gorgeous the image is such a cutie.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

aww what a sweetie .. those flowers are gorgeous
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

I love the little bear..so cute and the colouring is fabby hun xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Shell.

Fantastic card hun.

Huggies Angel

kaylou said...

super sweet Hunny, he's so cute.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous!! Love your papers and the journallin paper!! Looks fab with your little bear -so cute! Juliexx

coops said...

gorgeous card shell.the image is so cute and i love your fab papers and flowers :D

xx coops xx