19 May 2011

If You Go Down To The Woods Today....

....you won't find any bears but you will find some really cute woodland creatures!!!!
This is my second post for today, please scroll down to see my DT card for Crafty Sentiments!
This week over at MAWTT we have a fab sketch for you to follow!

We also have a fab sponsor Stitchy Bear!




Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Little Red Wagon- use a tree (I hope my log counts)
Goodies I Have Used
Image- Woodland Folk by DoCrafts
6" scalloped card from Crafty Emma's Store
Promarkers from Crafty Emma's Store
Badger- warm grey 3, 4 & 5
Fox- amber, pumpkin & primrose
Log- sandstone & cinnamon
Snail- yellow & putty
Grass- apple & grass
Mushrooms- oatmeal, red & ruby

Papers & Embellishments
DP- (brown) Roam by K & Company from Hazel x
DP- (green) Picnic In The Park by Serif
Sentiment by Crafty Sentiments
Dew drops (gold) from Crafty Emma's Store

Thanks for stopping by today, please pop over to see what fab creation my fellow teamies have made with this great sketch!!
hugs xx


12 comments:

Christina said...

A wonderful card Shell!!
Hugs Kristel

DesignerDiva said...

Great take on Hazels sketch Shell love the woodland creatures
Laurie x

Brenda Brown said...

Great colours Shell.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

jackiescrafts said...

A great card Shell

Hugs Jackie x

Pami said...

Cute little card Shell, great colours you have used as well, really makes it feel like a forest! Pami x

coops said...

aw stunning card shell.love the fab image and great colours and design :D

xx coops xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Your card is so cute! :) What a really great and fun image, I love it.

Beautiful card and perfect for our theme of animals this week.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers,

hugs

xxalisonxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable gorgeous card Shell.
luv
debby

Karen said...

Lovely Shell, love the image and LO too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the wee animals on your card. Its brill. Love me xox

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Awwww - this is super-cute Shell. Love those cuddly woodland creatures!
Have a great Sunday - hugs, Sylvia xx

My name is Wynneth said...

Sooo... cute ! lovely card. Thanks for joining us on I &heart; Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x