26 January 2012

Blooming Marvellous!

This is my final post for today, please scroll down to see my Delightful Challelges & Willow Sketchie creations! Hugs xx


Today is such a busy day for me, with making three DT posts, but ya know what I wouldn't have it any other way. I just love my crafting, even if my colouring isn't as good as some peoples I still love looking back at images I have coloured & thinking WOW my colouring is so much better than it was then! lol!!
Well the image on my card today is one of those, I had this stamp in my goodie bag from my
 Crafty Weekend last year, I have already booked my space for this year & can't wait.....if you want to have a look at what its all about & maybe join us pop over here & take a nosey around!
 As I was saying before I got side tracked, I coloured this stamp up while I was away & never used it, thought about using it on this card, but oh my colouring was bad! Even going back to October my colouring (well in my eyes lol) has improved so much!! I think these Flexies make such a difference...!

Right ok back to MAWTT,  this week our challenge is

BLOOMING MARVELLOUS

but your image must have a flower on it!!




Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Sketch Saturday- fab sketch!
Hanna & Friends- colour combo
Shelly's Images- text on the front

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Pale Rose' by Jasmine Becket- Griffith from Crafts & Me
6" scalloped square card blank from Crafty Emma's Store
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Skin- coral, sunkissed pink & blush
Hair- black, cool grey 5, 4, 3 & 2
Eyes- sky blue
Bikini & wings- surf blue, cyan & agean
Rose- vermillion, shocking pink, magenta, sea green & pine

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Journey' by Authentique from Crafty Emma's Store
Ribbon, pink & blue card my stash
Black dew drops from Crafty Emma's Store
Flourish die cut by Create 4 Fun 6003/0002
Flower die cut by Marianne Design LR0110
Sentiment by Just Words from Crafty Emma's Store


Our sponsor this week is Bunny Zoes pop over here to see what this weeks prize is!

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to pop over & see what fab floral creations my teamies have made! I also wanted to say a huge thank you oto my teamie Sandra who sent me the most gorgeous card to cheer me up! Thanks hunnie xx
Hugs xx

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Super sweet card Shell, beautiful colours!I know what you mean about colouring been thinking the same too, but yes we all seem to have come a long way, keep it up! Jo xxx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

hehe I understand your hesitation with your coloring as I too feel like mine is never as good as everyone's I see and I too like to look back and see how I have improved, though your coloring is perfect to me, especially the hair (I struggle with hair:( so your one of 'those some people' in my eyes lol But all things aside, your card is gorgeous as is your coloring. Looking forward to crafting with you over the next month at MAWTT.

Darlene said...

This is ADORABLE! Love your choice of colors & design! Thanks so much for joining our "TEXT" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Lisa Jane said...

your colouring is great Mrs ... don't ut yourself down.. i love this card - the swirls and the flowers are gorgeous
Lisa x

Debs said...

Well I wish I could colour as well as you do :o)
This image is stunning.
Thanks for your kind words yesterday - they really helped.
Take care
Debs xx

Sue B said...

Wow! this is stunning Shell !! what a beautiful image and your colouring is fabulicious!! Love her hair! Love everything about it - it's a gorgeous card!
Hope you have a good day!
Big Hugs Sue xx

Pami said...

Nothing wrong with your colouring!! Gorgeous card, love the combination of the colours, the flower really pops out! Hope all is well you! Pami x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Shell, how are you feeling now my friend. Glad you liked the card.
Your creation is absolutely delightful. The colour combination is very striking, fab image, your colouring is fantastic, and that flower is wow.
Take care wont you.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Wiccababe said...

what a bonny colour combination
pretty card Shell
Debz
x

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card. Love the black and blue theme.

Jayne
x

sallysbitz2 said...

Your card is gorgeous shell x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

dragonllew said...

Lovely card love those bold colours. Know what you mean about colouring never feel mine is good enough but just means I'll have to keep practicing lol least thats what I tell my husband when I need new pens!
Jenny x

Crafting Belle said...

Gorgeous love the colours and what a fab image, she's make a lovely valentines card xxx

Karen Letchworth said...

We're so glad you chose to play along in our challenge this week at Shelly's Images. Have a blessed week, and please join us again soon.
Blessings,
karen - Design Team Member

DesignerDiva said...

Nothing at all wrong with your colouring Mrs don't put yourself down! You're right about one thing though - how much all our craftin' has changed, before I started blogging I hardly ever used stamps and colouring now I don't make a card without it!
Love love love Larry the ladybug and your rolled Rose on the willow card is gorgeous - really different to the usual shape and this card is lush too Shell, I love the splash of bright pink swirls in fact all the colours on it are a perfect match!
Hope your all better now
Hugs Laurie x

coops said...

wow love this shell.fantastic image and your striking colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Jules said...

A gorgeous colour combo Shell !!

Love the finished look very much.

Hope all is good with you.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love it Missus, Dont be putting yerself down, Love Me xx

Amanda said...

wow such a stunning card, love your colouring. thanks for joining us at Shelly's!

Amanda
Shelly's Images DT