30 July 2012

Hannah's Snowman!

I hope Mr Blogger is behaving & will post this for me, if not I'm talking to myself lolol!!

Its time for a new challenge over at Platypus Creek, where this fortnight we want to see your 

CHRISTMAS CREATIONS USING TRADITIONAL COLOURS!

There is also a fab new release the gorgeous poinsettia that I have used on my card. I printed it out four times & cut different pieces out & layered it up!





Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Hannah's Snowman' by Platypus Creek
Image- 'poinsettia' by Platypus Creek
Spectrum Noirs from Natalie & Amy's
Snowman- BT2, BT1, OR3, OR2, EB5 & TN3
Hat- TB7, TB6 & TB5
Scarf- TB6 & TB5
Poinsettia- CR11 CR9 & CR7
Ground- BT3, BT2 & BT1

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Milton & Co' Christmas stack
Black dew drop
Green card my stash
Sentiment by Kanban

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over to the main challenge blog & see what fab creations my teamies have made!
Hugs xx

I am back off my hols later today, so I will be catching up with you all over the next few days xx


7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

cute card - love that poinsettia
Lisa x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Shell, love that snowman and the poinsettia looks stunning

Hugs Sue

Sandra H said...

Hi Shell, Wow l do like snowmen and your is gorgeous lovely layout and great decoupage, xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Fabby Card, Love it, least your not singing to yourself. (Well your neighbours PMSL!!!!) Me xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really cute and gorgeous Shell !! Love the snowman image and the scrummy paper and flower!
Hope you've had a wonderful time on your hols!!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.i love your poinsetta and fab snowman :D

xx coops xx

Kim. said...

Great card, the poinsettia looks lovely layered up.
Kim xXx