11 September 2012

BINGO!

This is my first post for today please pop back later to see my My Time To Craft creation! 
hugs xx

I hope your all OK, for those who aren't a huge hugs coming your way!

We had a really busy weekend, shopping Saturday, then off out otter hunting Saturday night & yeah we saw one! Oh how gorgeous such a cutie, then on the way back to the car we got buzzed by a couple of bats arghh!! Then while we were driving home we were driving along side a field & just outside my window there was a barn owl following us......stunning!! 
Sunday what a fantastic day we had, we spent the day on Southport beach watching the airshow! Just fantastic, I do love watching the planes. Nige managed to take over 1000 photos lol!

Anyhoos on with this fortnights challenge over at A&T Challenge where this time we have a BINGO card challenge for you. You will find the Bingo card here!


Another fab image that I have coloured with my Prisma pencils!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Sketch Saturday- fab sketch
Paper Playtime- gingham & die cuts

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Flower with Butterfly' by A&T
C6 card blank
Prisma pencils & sansodor

Papers & Embellishments
DP- off the 'Strawberry Kisses' cd from Natalie & Amy's
Ribbon my stash
Pink & green paper by Kodak
Flower die cut by Marianne D LR0164
Leaf die cut by Marianne D LR0117
Faux stitching done using a terracotta Promarker with fine nib
Button from Natalie & Amy's
Star dust Stickles from Natalie & Amy's
Copper pearl Liquid Pearls from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for popping by today, please pop over at the main challenge blog & see what fab bingo creations my teamies have made!
Hugs xx

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Shell, how are you. This is so pretty and very delicate. Gorgeous colours to highlight your image.
Happy crafting.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, Love it, Hxx

Sue said...

this is gorgeous Shell, I love the image and the colours are so pretty

Hugs Sue

Sandra H said...

Hi Shell, Sounds like you have a brilliant time over the weekend that's a lot of pictures 1000 lot of sorting or will they all be good enough to keep?!! hope you have a special folder for them, wow your card is gorgeous great colours too and presentation x

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.i love the pretty image :D

xx coops xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous Shell, the layout suits the image perfectly and I love your colouring xx

Anonymous said...

A very sweet, pretty card Shell!
Helen x

Kim. said...

Beautiful card Shell, this image looks great coloured with your pencils.
Glad you had a fab weekend.
Kim xXx