30 December 2012

I Love Humphrey!

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Natalie & Amy's. Make sure you pop over here & check to see if you were last months winner of the fab £15 voucher to spend instore! Also you can find details of what prize is up for grabs this month!

Onto this months challenge we want to see your

FAVOURITE THINGS!

that can be a stamp, a technique, colour combo, embellishments etc.  As long as you let us know what your favourite thing is in your post!

I have of course used the gorgeous Humphrey! I just love this range of stamps & have them all, but this one is by far my favourite. He is such a cutie!! Also I love my die cuts & I would now be totally lost without my Panpastels! Also my favourite brand of DP is First Edition, they have such variety in there stacks, some double sided & some glittered just love all their stacks!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Sweet Sketch Wednesday- just loved this sketch!
Aud Sentiments- any sentiment
Fab & Funky- add ribbon or lace

Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Humphrey' stamp set from Natalie & Amy's
5" square card blank from Natalie & Amy's
Spectrum Noirs from Natalie & Amy's
Humphrey- IG3, IG2 & IG1
Dungarees- OR3, OR2 & OR1
Flower- CG4, CT4, CR7 & CR4
Grass- JG5, JG2, JG1, LG5, LG3 & CG4

Papers & Embellishments
'Resplendent Rectangle' die cuts by Spellbinders from Natalie & Amy's
Sky & flowers coloured with 'phthalo blue & turquoise' Panpastels from Natalie & Amy's
DP- 'Boho Chic' by First Edition from Natalie & Amy's
Sentiment from the Forever Friends 'The Good Life' from the Retro Collection
Butterfly punch from Tonic
'Lovely Flowers' die cut by Sizzix
Ribbon & turquoise dew drops my stash
'Garden Branch' die cut by Marianne D LR0151 from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what 'favourite things' my
 teamies are using this month!  
Hugs xx

18 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

He's a real cutie Shell! Those tiny butterflies are fab too. Have a Happy New Year xx

Crafting Vicky said...

I just saw this in my blogger's site that I follow and had to stop to say how beautiful it is! Just love your coloring.

Heide said...

What a fantastic card, love the die that you used for the image and how creative to use the vine and flowers. Happy to have you with us at SSW.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

jackiescrafts said...

What a lovely card Shell, I have to admit its lovely seeing things other than Christmas cards

Happy new year
Jackie x

Sue said...

Awwwww, he is such a cutie and I can see why he is your favourite. Your colouring is fabulous and I love the flowers and papers you have used.
Hugs Sue

Linda Anderson said...

What a gorgeous card!! Your image is such a cutie and those flowers along the side are stunning! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Happy New Year.

Linda

Sandra H said...

Hi Shell, such a cute image and your card is gorgeous as always the papers and embellis used are stunning xx

Sue B said...

Aww this Humphrey image is SO sweet Shell… Love those flowers too - they look fab!
I will have to go bookmark this challenge!
Hope you're having a nice Sunday!
Love and hugs
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

A super sweet card, love the flowers, a great design!
Helen x

Vicky said...

Such a wee cutie Shell...and loving the pretty flowers too hun...:o)

Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year..:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Rebecca said...

Hi Shell i love your card i think the image is so cute! I hope you have had a fab Christmas and a happy new year!

Lots of love Rebecca xx

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.i love sweet humphrey and your papers and dies are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Hello again Shell, just popping back for another look at your gorgeous card and to say Thank you for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge
Hugs Sue

Joanna M. said...

I have such an affection for elephants that I was *smitten* with your Humphrey card. Absolutely darling! Thanks for joining us this week at SSW.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So adorable, I love this humphrey image and the colours are gorgeous, I just wanted to stop by and wish you a very happy new year hun, I will stop back in the next couple of days and catch up with your posts
Lindsay xx

Kim. said...

Aw this is a real cutie Shell, Humphrey looks gorgeous as always and the flower die cut looks lovely.
Will give you a ring tomorrow to catch up now I have a voice lol.
Kim xXx

Sally Dube said...

Oh Shell, what a Sweet card!! I LOVE elephants and Humphrey is a cute one!! I love your flowers - clever embellishment!! So glad you joined us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally SSW-DT

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a cute wee card, Love me xx