1 February 2014

My Husband, My Hero!

This is my second post for today, please scroll down to see my creation for The Craft Garden xx

Today's posts are both really short & quick from me, as we are on our way out the door really soon. Off out to help at Gentleshaw & hopefully Sybil the girlie Meerkat who is due to drop lots of little Meerkats really soon! Will have had them sometime in the last few days! I will also be having Alfie skunk snuggles! So fab day ahead!

Today see the start of a new challenge over at My Time To Craft. This week we want to see your

SUPERHEROES!

so Superman, Spiderman, anything you deem as being your hero will be fab!

I have always called my gorgeous hubby my Hero. He saved me from an awful situation & I will be forever thankful for that. So my card is dedicated to my hubby MY HERO!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
will add when I get home

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Superdragon' by Dustin Pike (retired)
Derwent Intense pencils
Boots & gloves- chilli red
Trouser- iris blue & peacock blue
Cape- sienna gold, iris blue & peacock blue
Dragon- leaf green, fern, sienna gold, cadmium yellow, sherbet yellow & tan
Panpastels
Sky has been coloured using 'turquoise & turquoise shade' Panpastels
Stazon
'Big Kiss' has been stamped using 'jet black' Stazon from Natalie & Amy's

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Northern Lights' by Polar Bear Press
'You're My Hero' from the Super Hero set by Digital Delights
My stash- red card

Tools & Glues
Collall all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'Candy Heart' die cut by Marianne D COL1307

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I will catch up with you all some time tomorrow
Hugs  xx

4 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Shell, such a great image and I love your colouring.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh fabby card and sounds like todays gonna be a great one, Ohh baby Meerkats, Steal one for Tom!!! Love Hazelxox

coops said...

fantastic male card shell.i love the fun image and fab bold colours ;D

xx coops xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is fab Shell… what a super cute hero!! you've coloured him beautifully… hubby will love this! :-)
hope you have a good week hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx