19 June 2014

Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside!

I thought I'd share a photo of my new stinky furbaby....I will be (fingers crossed) picking him up next Thursday xxx 





Its time for me to share with you, this weeks challenge over at Moving Along with the Times. Where the theme is.....

I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE!

so we need to see, beach huts, mermaids, crabs, buckets & spades...you get the idea!

I decided to use an image I have had for ages & never used (yup another one!) from The Crafty Pad


I just loved colouring in this hut, it did take me ages to decide on what colour to use tho lol!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Divas by Design- 3 or more layers
Paper Pretties- summer fun
Artistic Inspirations- summer fun
Squigglefly- summer colours orange or blue

Image & Colouring Medium
Image- 'Beach Hut' by The Craft Pad (shop has shut down)
Tim Holtz distress inks
Lifesaver- fired brick, festive berries & weathered wood
Seagull- weathered wood
Sky- tumbled glass
All highlighted inks are available from  Natalie & Amy's

Papers & Embellishments
DP & sentiment- 'Seasons' by HOTP
My stash- orange card & turtle

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'Collall 3D' glue with tools from  Natalie & Amy's
'7 x 5' white card blank' from  Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fab 'seaside' creations the DT have made this week. Have a great week 
hugs xx

9 comments:

Craft buddy said...

Your image reminds me of the British seaside. I love the ribbon used as the sentiment, the mixed font is great! x Jessie

Hazel said...

I love the beach hut, not sure about the pesky seagull! Love your fur baby but not sure that I could cope if it is stinky! Hazel L. x

Sue B said...

This is gorgeous Shell… your colouring is awesome and matches the scrummy papers perfectly. I love the fab layout and the wee turtle is adorable!
as is your new furbaby!! SO sweet… bet you are counting down the days to when he arrives! not long to go now.... :-)))
Hugs Sue B xx

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful as always your so creative with your cards your furbaby looks soo cute Shell but l couldn't do the smell....lol xx

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Shell! I love that beach hut image and your coloring is gorgeous, fab papers too! Your new little fur baby is adorable!
Hugs, Tammy

Janice said...

Love it She'll, your colouring is fantastic and I love the image, Jx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous card Shell love the sweet beach hut image and your DPs! Your fur baby looks adorable! Susan x

Unknown said...

This is very nice and so colorful. Love the pretty scene. Wishing you a nice weekend xx

Holly Young said...

Wonderful card! I love the little turtle embellishment. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge. Good luck with your cute new baby!