14 August 2014

Animal Friends!

OK now I really need to apologise for my post being late...Nige was off yesterday, so we had a few things planned....so I got up & scheduled my post, knowing we would be out all day & back late! MMMM bad Mr Blogger he posted my post but it was way back in my blog 13082010....what's that all about? So I am really sorry xx


Hi & welcome to my small part of the mahoosive WWW! I really do love blogging, talking & looking at your creations. Please bare with me as I know I haven't been around to my friends blogs in a while. With having Nico & the girlies are going back to college soon, so I want to spend as much time as possible with them. But fingers crossed when they go back things will settle down again....thank you for sticking with me! xx

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at 'Inky Impressions' 

ANIMAL FRIENDS!

I just love the image I used, she is such a princess putty tat!!



Challenges I Would Like to Enter
Image & Colouring Medium
Image- 'Kitty in the Window' by Inky Impressions
Derwent Studio pencils & Sansodor
Kitty- burnt sienna, golden brown, oriental blue & pink madder lake
Curtains- oriental blue, smalt blue & sky blue
Pelmet- oriental blue, smalt blue, sky blue, silver grey & french grey
Bow & collar- imperial purple, red violet lake & middle chrome
Window frame- french grey
Window pane- sky blue
Box of chocolates- crimson, madder carmine, imperial purple & red violet lake
Wall- light violet
Carpet- smalt blue
Ottoman- rose madder lake, pink madder lake, burnt umber & raw umber

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Rose Garden' by Papermania
My stash- ribbon & blue card

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'Collall 3D' glue with tools from Natalie & Amy's 
Sizzix Bigshot
'Gothic Corner' die cut by Provocraft

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you're all having a great week!
Hugs xxx

14 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a super cute image Shell, beautifully coloured. The bow is also a wonderful finishing touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anne said...

cute as a button Shell
Anne x

Sandra H said...

Awww This is the cutes card x

Sue B said...

Aww such a sweet image Shell… she is a gorgeous girl !! Love the pretty paper and lush bow! :-)
Hope you have a good day!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Manu said...

Eine süße Karte.
Vielen dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Fairytale Stampers.
LG
manu

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Shell. I love the cute image and your colouring is always so beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

Judith said...

I love this cute little scene Shell - she reminds me of the Aristocats. I love the colours and gorgeous bow. I know what you mean about summer holidays taking up all your time - I don't know where the weeks go! hugs judith x

Janice said...

Another super card Shell, great colouring and a lovely image. I also agree, family comes first! Jx

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card, so sweet!
Helen x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Shell what a fab card, love that image! Susan x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, sweet image.
luv
Debby

MagsB said...

Wow, hun, what beautiful, delicate colours on that fab image! I especially love how you coloured the curtains, they look so light and elegant! Ace work, hun!!!

love Mags B x

Anonymous said...

Wow great Card love the image and your coloring. Beautiful Design.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs Elfie

Gale said...

Beautiful card Shell. I love this image and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey With Scrap-Creations for our "Animal Challenge" and we hope to see again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT