4 November 2014

Warm & Fuzzy!

Today sees me returning to Try Stamping on Tuesday after having a month off. Glad to be back with the girls & there awesome creations, I have missed my fortnightly sketching xx
As you know over at Try Stamping on Tuesday we always have a sketch, which you must follow....but the theme is optional. You will find the sketch either here or at the bottom of my post. This week the optional theme is....

WARM & FUZZY!

I decided to use one of  my new stamps that Nige got me in the sale last week. I can't believe how many Crafters Companion stamps I have, anything cute & cuddly I've got lol!

Right on with my card, I thought I would do a Christmas card for our Danni's boyfriends Mom & Dad.



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Card Mania- die cuts
Crafty Cardmakers- cut it out
Without Words- Preparing for Christmas
Fashionable Stamping- animals
Sentimental Sundays- anything goes with sentiment

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Trimming the Trees' by Makey Bakey Mice from Natalie & Amy's
Spectrum Noir pencils & Sansodor
Mouse- 96, 95, 91, 89, 09 & 05
Jacket- 114, 82, 80 & 78
Bauble- 107, 73, 71, 67, 33, 27 & 24
Branch- 58, 56 & 47
Sakura 'clear star' Gelly Roll pen for the sparkle

Papers & Embellishments
DP & Sentiment- from the Crafters Inspiration magazine by Crafters Companion
My stash- ribbon & burgundy card

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'Oval' (large) die cut by Sizzix 657563
'Oval #4' (scalloped & small) dies cuts by Nellie Snellon MFD047
'5x7" white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

This weeks fab sketch....


I hope you will pop over & see what fab creations the DT have made using this 'sketch'
Hugs xx

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous as always and full of lots of lovely details you are so creative x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Shell, such a sweet image and beautiful colouring.
hugs Sue xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Definitely a real cute and cuddly one Shell, fabulous card, love the mat too! Susan x

Mau xx said...

Hi Shell, hope you are ok xxxxx lots of love coming your way.
Love this little cutie! Super image and sketch.
Hugs Mau xx

Josephine said...

Aw, that's so sweet!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely fun Christmas card with a beautiful die cut frame and delightful image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Curly said...

This is so Warm and fuzzy Shell fabulous image and beautifully coloured,

Thank you so much for joining us at Without Words this month, we do hope that you will try to come on over and join the fun next month too.

Crafty hugs and Kind regards
Bridget Without Words DT :) x

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.fab design and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Joey said...

Shell this is too cute! gorgeous make. Thanks for joining us at Without Words. Joey xx