3 February 2015

Cutie Little Cookie!

Time for me to show you my creation for 'Try Stampin' on Tuesday' this week we have a fabulous sketch for you to follow. You can find it here, or if you scroll to the end of my post you will find it there!

I had lots of ideas for this sketch & couldn't decide on which one to go with, so I asked Katie & she decided on 'Cookie' the dawgy!





Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Craft Your Passion- ATG
613 Avenue Create- doodles (faux stitching)
Crazy For Challenges- masculine birthday
Suzy Bee's Bloomin'- faux or real stitching
Crafty Catz- faux or real stitching

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- all from the 'Cookie Makes A Wish' set by Helz Cuppleditch
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir pencils- numbers
Sansodor
Cookie- sandstone, 116, 115, 90 & 89
Ground- 49, 48 & 47
Balloon- duckegg, 73, 72 & 71
Cupcake- 69, 38, 36, 24 & 18
Ground- 115 & 114
Faux stitching- sky blue

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Love Those Paws' by Karen Foster
My stash- orange card, 5mm, 4mm & 3mm white pearls

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'Tiny Bow' die cut by Memory Box 98623
'A2 Curved #2' Borderabilites by Spellbinders
'DL white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stopping  by today, please pop over & Check out what fab creations the DT have made using this sketch


hugs xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

9 comments:

Sue B said...

Awww this is SO sweet Shell… I love the cute doggy and the fab paw paper is just perfect with the image! :-)) beautiful colouring too!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sandra H said...

Sooo cute is your card Shell l like the sketch too! x

Chana Malkah said...

This is just as cute as it can be! Love the image and you have treated it beautifully! I also really like the size and orientation of this project...just perfect! Thans so much for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Kim. said...

Aw this is adorable, love the image which I remember us both buying and you have probably used it as much as me lol.
Kim x

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz with our stitching challenge

MagsB said...

Oh he is such a cute little dog! (I bet as soon as your back is turned he'll be after the cupcake!) I love the gorgeous pawprint paper, too!

love Mags B x

Michelle said...

Lovely card.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Hope we see you again at the next challenge.
xxx Michelle (DT)

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely creation!layout is beautiful and paper is perfect for image!
Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is adorable Shell and what fab paper to go with it! Susan x