26 February 2015

Easter Egg Chair!

Its Inky Inspirational time again & this time I decided to use a background stamp to pop Angelica on! With it being Easter soon I couldn't resist the fabulous Easter Egg Chair....oh I wish, I would sit in it & eat my way out lol!!
After deciding on the egg chair I needed one of the girls sitting to go in it. There are quite a few to choose from. The reason I chose this Angelica is that, on most of the other sitting down girlies their legs hang down & I wanted to be able to see the bow!

I am gonna pop this onto Katie's Easter Egg with a note written on the back.


Just love how the bow turned out. I never thought until our Katie said..."she's dressed in white & eating chocolate...so not fair you would never let me do that when I was little!" Had to giggle!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Addicted to Stamps- holiday (Easter)
Make My Monday- tags

Images & Colouring Medium
Image- 'Giant Egg Chair' by Inky Impressions
Image- 'Cutie Pie Angelica' by Inky Impressions
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Sansodor
Giant Egg Chair
Chocolate- saddle brown, 104 & 103
Seat inside- buttercup, daffodil bloom, 94, 86, 85 & 84
Ribbon- purple velvet, 82 & 81
Angelica
Skin- blush, 09 & 08
Eyes- 87
Hair- blush- 120 & 109
Head band- pink pearl, 79 & 78
Dress- pink pearl, 80, 79, 78 & 115
Trousers- pink pearl, 80 & 115
Socks- 78

That's it that's my list for today, short & sweet!

Thank you for stopping by & taking the time to look at my creations, I really do appreciate it 
Hugs xx

11 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh man thats so unfair!!! A Chocolate chair card!!! Mmmm sounds like heaven!!! What a cute card, Love Me xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Shell, I love the giant egg chair and sweet image all coloured so beautifully.
hugs Sue xx

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image xx

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.i love the shape and stunning sweet image and colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Marina said...

Great shape, pretty and cute.
Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

Neets B said...

What a lovely creation and you should be proud of that bow, you've coloured it beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week, Anita x

Kim. said...

This really sounds like heaven to me lol. A great choice of girlie to sit in it.
Kim x

Julie B said...

What a fun image , a chocoholic's dream!
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM this week. :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this is really adorable!! Love her in this egg design!! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cute! Thanks for playing at ATSM!!

Fliss said...

This is gorgeous and thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday's tag challenge.
Fliss x