13 February 2015

Slinky Tarts!

Yay after a few months out The Stamping Chef is back & re-vamped, with a new name & everything!! Slinky Tarts is the new name & Smexy is certainly Tamara's thing! make sure you pop over to the Slinky Tarts shop & check out what fab new images Tamara has drawn. You will also notice a few older smexy ones added to the new store! 

For the time being we are making an inspirational post every Friday, over on the Slinky Tarts challenge blog. Just until we start up with our challenges again. For this weeks inspiration I decided to use 'Cat Sixx' she is an older image, who I have had printed out for ages. I have coloured her up, kept her kinda CAS for me, just adding the 18. I made this card with our Danni in mind, she will be 18 in March!!!
The image is so her, except Danni has red hair, lol!


Oh & Danni hasn't got any tattoos....YET!!!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
As You Like It- to be honest I really struggle with CAS but I am getting better at it & I prefer the CAS look to a card, but some days I like lots of things on my cards so depends what day it is lol & today is certainly a CAS day xx
Crafty Sentiments- use some red
Bunny Zoe's- for the girls (my daughter)
Card Mania- add some red
Digi Sketch- for the girls (my daughter)

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Cat Sixx' by Slinky Tart
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Skin- coral, sunkissed pink, blush & 08
Eyes- 95
Lips- lavender, 80, 79 & 78
Earring- gold & black
Hair- purple velvet, 120, 83 & 82
Beanie- ice grey 5, 120 & 119
Vest- cool grey 5, 120 & 119
Top- plum preserve & 120
Trousers- blue grey 5 & 120
Tattoo- gold & amaranth red
Guitar- cinnamon, 95, 94, burgundy, chilli red, 115, 106, 99 & 33

Papers & Embellishments
My stash- red & black card

Tools & Stash
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Ecraft by Craftwell
'18' cut using MS UI gothic font
'5" square white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out the fab new 'Slinky Tarts' blog & store. The DT have made some awesome creations to inspire you
Hugs xx

10 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh fabby card and it is sooo Danni!!! Love it, Love Me xx

Miss Emerald said...

Beautiful card, amazing coloring. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

Sue B said...

Oh this is a fab card Shell… what a wonderful image and I love how you've coloured her…. her hair is awesome!! Danni will love this! :-)
Hope you have a great weekend hun!
Big Hugs, Sue B xx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Shell, such a great image and your colouring is amazing!
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

MagsB said...

Woo hoo, Shell, that is one Smexy Chick!!! I agree with you about CAS, I like the style very much, but some days are just 'OTT' days! I love your layout here!

love Mags B xx

coops said...

simply stunning shell.fab cas design and i love the sassy image ;D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

What a brilliant card, love the image...she has attitude in spades!! Thanks for sharing with us at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

Debbie Adams said...

Super cool card. Love how you colored her up to look so tough.:D Love it!!Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge.
Deborah DT

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely creation! I love image and your colouring!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Vesi said...

Oh wow, hot image. Love the Cas design.Thanks for sharing with us at Card Mania Challenge. Good luck
Vesi - DT