21 March 2015

You Make Me Smile

Yes, it's finally Saturday. This week seems to have gone really slowly & been really pants. Katie has finally been diagnosed with severe migraines, so is now on some new meds. Hopefully these will also help with her concentration at college, as when she has a headache she just has to come home & go to bed!

Anyhoos, I'm here today to share my creation with you. Which is for My Time To Craft, where this week the theme is 

SILHOUETTES

either stamped or die cuts.


I had so much fun making this card & getting covered in Panpastels lol

Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Crafty Catz- no DP
That's Crafty- wings & things

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'fairy, sprinkles & toadstools' from a freebie set by Lavinia Stamps
Images- 'dragonfly & sentiment' from a freebie set by Sheena Douglass
Panpastels
Bottom half- violet shade & violet
Top half- magenta shade & magenta

Papers & Embellishments
'Glamour Dust' by Jones Tones 
My stash- black card

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'Quickie Glue Pen' 
'Jet Black' Stazon ink used for all stamping

Thank you for stopping by today. Not sure when I will be around to visit you, as its our Danni's 18th on Monday...my baby girl is all grown up!!
Have a great weekend 
hugs xx


10 comments:

Jo said...

Gorgeous card Shell, lovely colours. Hope Katie gets on ok with her migraine meds.
hugs Jo x

Janice said...

Super card She'll, love the image and your background colour. Hope Katie is now sorted with her new meds and that Danni has a fab 18th. Jx

Sue B said...

Ooh this scene looks a bit familiar Shell !! ;-) oops sorry about that... obviously great minds think alike!
I love your gorgeous background… SO beautiful… you've used the pan pastels so well here.. and your sparkly fairy dust is just perfect !! I really enjoyed getting messy with my inks for this theme! :-)
I hope the new meds help for Katie… migraine is awful and like you say… you can't do anything with it… just have to go to bed. Fingers crossed the tablets work!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Shell, lovely images and gorgeous background colours.

Pat xx

Sue said...

Stunning card Shell, I love the images and gorgeous colours.
hugs Sue xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

MagsB said...

This is so sophisticated and elegant, Shell! I hope Katie's medication does the trick, it must be so frustrating for her as well as being so painful. *hugs*

love Maggie xxx

carol said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing your creation with CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Kim said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz.
Kim (CraftyCatz DT) x

Danielle Vincent said...

So gorgeous Shell!! I hope by now your daughter is seeing some improvement in her headaches. Hugs D