1 April 2015

Easter with Bugaboo

Today I am here to show you my last creation for The Craft Garden. I have decided to step down from this fab DT, as other things seem to be taking my time away from creating for this fab challenge. Thank you for having me I have really enjoyed thinking out of the box nearly every month lol hugs xx

This month we have a gorgeous photo to help inspire you to create. You can find the photo here, or I will pop it on at the
end of my post.

I won this image oh maybees a few years ago lol & I don't ever remember using it....mmmm another not used image. Oops well I am trying to use at least one unused digi or stamp a month & so far its going ok I think lol....

I decided to go with the Easter theme & the eggs!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Deep Ocean- Easter/Spring
Crafty Boots- Easter
AAA- Easter CAS
Glitter & Sparkle- Easter

Image & Colouring Medium
Image- 'Scene it Easter' by Bugaboo
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir pencils- numbers
Chick- apricot, 18, eggnog, buttercup, 21 & 15
Bunnie- pink mittens, 29, linen, 94, icicle, 116 & 115
Dog- pink mittens, 29, linen, 94, sandstone & 96
Headband- apricot, 23 & 21
Tulips- apple cider, 59, molten red & 106
Eggs- surf blue, 711, 63, fuchsia pink, 38, cocktail pink, 09, 08, glacier blue, 64, yellow, 18, 17, burgundy, 106, oasis & 71
Ground- meadow green, 58 & 57
Embossed backing- meadow green, pink mittens & yellow

Papers & Embellishments
Sentiment from the 'Easter Wishes' set from Humphrey's Corner 
My stash- white card & red paper

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'6 x 6" square daisy embossing folder by Crafts Too
'5" square white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

This months photo inspiration

Thank you so much for stopping by today & taking a look at my creation. Please pop over & see what fab creations the DT have made using the above photo as inspiration
Hugs xx

10 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great Easter card. Fabulous image and lovely papers. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Shell, I love the image, stunning colouring and beautiful embossing.
hugs Sue xx

Mrs Beez said...

Great card, such fun and so cheerful. I love the image and your colouring has brought it to life. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Such a sweetie Shell. I, too, have so many unused things sigh! Susan x

MagsB said...

This is adorable, Shell, I love that Bugaboo image! And what fab colouring too! Gorgeous!

love Mags B x

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.really love your colours and stunning fun image ;D

xx coops xx

wienerhoneymooners said...

FUn cute images, lovethe coloring!! Thanks for joining us all in the AAA Cards '"Easter Colors" Challenge!

Jane said...

Great fun Easter card, very cheery and bright. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such fabulous coloring! Thanks for joining in at AAA!

Justine Hovey said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards!