26 May 2015

Wild Flower Beauty

It's Tuesday & that mean Nige has gone back to work after our fab weekend. Saturday we hired a car (not the one we wanted lol) it was a baby blue Fiat 500 rag top. Nige looked so funny driving it!
We went over to Lake Vyrawy in Wales & had a nommy ice cream lol. Then we drove around the lake to the other side & had burgers cooked by Nige on the camping stove!! We then took a gorgeous drive around to Llangollen  had a look around the shops, I managed to come away with a paintbrush lol! The girls got a few different things. Then we drove back & stopped of in Trevor so Nige could take some photos of the aqueduct thats 126ft high.....mmmm not a chance was I walking over that lol!! Last stop was Ellemere lake for some chips & they were scrummy!!
Sunday, I mostly slept, but did do some crafting in-between, we also managed to watch the F1, where my man won yet again (yeah I know kinda a hollow win, but a win is a win lol. Monday much the same as Sunday with less crafting & more watching moojies & sports

Anyhoos I'm here today to share my latest creation for 'Try Stampin' on Tuesday or Not'
this weeks sketch is fab & I think its gonna be a good turn out this week. 
Sketch is either here or I will pop it on at the end of my post.



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Creative Card Crew- for a teen
Top Tip Tuesday- all about the hair
Stamp & Create- May flowers
613 Avenue Create- create my own challenge
Column #1 image
Column #2 die cut
Column #3 embossing
Column #4 flowers
Column #5 square card

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Wild Flower Beauty' by Sami Stamps
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Skin- blush, 09 & 08
Hair- 120, 98 & 96
Dress- 72, 71, 70 & 63
Flowers- 32, 31, 30 & 19
Shadow- icicle
Tim Holtz distress inks
Fabulous Phlox- spun sugar

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'blue & pink' by Papermania
My stash- white paper & 4mm pink pearls

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'Fabulous Phlox' die cut by Memory Box 98511
'Honeycomb' embossing folder by Darice
'Stix2' pick up pencil from Natalie & Amy's
'5" square white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

Here's this weeks sketch

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you all have a wonderful week
Hugs xx

6 comments:

Sue said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend Shell.
Your card is gorgeous I love the image and your colouring is stunning.
hugs Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So very pretty Shell. Beautiful colouring. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Shell… I love the honeycomb background with the different colours… and such a sweet image… you've coloured her beautifully! :-)
glad you had a fab time in Wales… sounds really lovely… Llangollen is a beautiful place!
Hope you have a lovely evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

LeAnne said...

Lovely coloring, such a pretty image!

coops said...

so stunning shell.the image is so pretty and i love your beautiful colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Very pretty "hair coloring" on your image. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Lisa DT