5 December 2015

Christmas Animals

I'm here today to share with you my latest creation for My Time To Craft. As everyone is making Christmas cards at the moment I thought I'd carry on with t he theme, but make it

CHRISTMAS ANIMALS

so any animal as long as your creation has a Christmas feel to it!

I decided to use one of my favourite go to makes of stamps & that's Crafters Companion. I just love there cutie animal stamps. I must have over 100 of there cute & cuddly stamps!!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Sweet Stampin'- snow time
Animal Friends- Christmas /New Year
Card Mania- Christmas
Crafting Musketeers- use a sentiment

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Festive Fun' Christmas with Barkley from Crafters Companion
Derwent Coloursoft Pencils & Sansodor
Barkley- black, petrel grey & mid grey
Kitty- brown, pale brown & ochre
Hat- deep red, rose & dove grey
Trees- dark green, light green & yellow green
Snow- electric blue & baby blue
Panpastels
Sky- turquoise

Papers & Embellishments
'blue, red & green' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
My stash- silver mirri card, white organza ribbon & DP from my scrap box

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
X-cut Xpress
'Rectangle #3' die cut by Nellie Snellon MFD048
'Holly & Berries' die cuts by C.C. Designs
'Merry Christmas' mini interlocking die cut by Tattered Lace
'5" square white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fabulous creations the MTTC DT have made to help inspire you...
Hugs xx


8 comments:

Pat said...

Love your cute image Shell the animals look very sweet together, great card.

Pat xx

Annie said...

Another totally gorgeous card Shell - so cute - I love it. Annie xxx

Dreja said...

Ganz super gemacht. Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
LG Dreja

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh those two are super cute! Love the ribbon stitching around the scalloped mat. Just gorgeous and perfect for our 'Snowy' challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us this week. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a cute Christmas card and sweet two-some, Shell. This is just perfect for our 'Snow Time' challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting Musketeers challenge 32, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

Kuni said...

Gorgeous card, i love the sweet image.
Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Evie said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge.