30 December 2015

Thank You!

Before I get to today's creation I want to wish all my friends & followers all the very best for 2016. having regular visitors to my blog means the world to me. I just hope you like what you see & will keep visiting next year. One of my favourite things to do is hop around my favourite blogs, but with my health being so pants at the moment (got up Christmas Day, the girls opened their presents, I had a cuppa & went back to bed...got up sort of on Boxing day, but ended up back in bed after dinner. Kinda pants Christmas for me) I just haven't had much time or energy to come & visit you as I would normally. Fingers crossed things will slowly get back to normal come the new year xx

Anyhoos I am here today to share with you my DT make for Natalie & Amy's, where the theme for January is....

THANK YOU

so if you're like me & like to send a quick 'thank you' card for presents you or your kids have received, make sure you join in with us. 



I just love these Toread's they are so sweet!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Allsorts- ATG but Christmas

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Sky' Toread from Natalie & Amy's
Promarkers/Flexmarkers words in black
Derwent Coloursoft words in brown
Skin- blush & blush pink
Hair- oasis, prussian blue & sea green
Band- orchid & deep fuchsia
Horns- dove grey
Necklace- oasis, orchid & deep fuchsia
Crop top- orchid, deep fuchsia & bright purple
Foot ties- oasis & prussian blue
Skirt- orchid, deep fuchsia, bright purple, oasis & prussian blue
Ground- ice grey 1

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'New Bloom' by First Edition from Natalie & Amy's
'turquoise & purple' card from the 12  x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
My stash- 4mm lilac & 4mm turquoise pearls

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
X-cut Xpress
'Nottingham' border die cut by Memory box 98506 from Natalie & Amy's
'Thanks' die cut by Clearly Besotted Stamps
'Stix2' pick up pencil from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you so much for popping in today, have a wonderful end to 2015 & lets hope 2016 brings us all some good times!

Hugs xx

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh sorry to hear your christmas was guff. I hope that 2016 brings a big bit of respite to you!!!! Hope cute is this wee card, shes a sweetie, we must catch up soon, I really need to work out how to fix the faulty USBs!!! Wishing you all a wonderful 2016, Love Hazelxx