30 July 2016

Cat Butts!! Lol!!

Hi & welcome to my itsy bitsy tiny part of the world. I hope you will grab a coffee & sit down & stay awhile xx

Ok so I'm here today to share my latest My Time To Craft DT creation. We have an awesome sketch for you to follow. You can found it here or at the end of this post!


I have had these cat stamps for about 5 years & only used them once. So I decided to get them out & ink them up!!!
After looking for some papers that went with my main image & coming up empty handed....I decided to make my own using one of the other stamps in the set!


Challenges I Would Love To Enter
Kitty Bee- all about the animals
Hanna & Friends- animals
Corrosive Challenge- animals/nature
The Artistic Stamper- all things bright & beautiful

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Cats' from the cats 1 set by Personal Impressions
Promarkers/Flexmarkers words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Main Image
Cat- icicle, 113 & blossom
Socks- duck egg, 63, blue lake & 69
Tea towel- cerise, 113 & 112
Line- march hare
Pegs- oasis
Background Cats
Cats- blossom, pastel beige, 113, raw sienna, 91, icicle,112, starfish, 84, oatmeal, 84, champagne, 87, 86. march hare, 8, cool grey 1, 113, 112, ice grey 1 & 113
Grass- 47
Panpastels
Around main image- phthalo blue & turquoise

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'homemade' by me!
'pink' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'sentiment' from the 'Cats 1' set by Personal Impressions
My stash- ribbon, 4mm pink & blue pearls & kraft card

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
X-cut Xpress
'paw' die cuts from the 'Meow' set by Provocraft
'Stix2' pick up pencil
'5" square kraft card blank'

Our fabulous sketch!

Thank you for stopping by today, I just love reading your comments...they make me smile, so thank you xxxxx
Make sure you pop over & see what fabulous creations the MTTC DT have made, to help inspire you!
Hugs xx

6 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Lovely and in keeping with our Bright and beautiful theme this month at The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge.

cotnob said...

Such a fun card Shell, a super image and you've created fabulous co-ordinating papers.
Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
Pauline
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh love this especially since they are Lindsays design stamps <3!!! Love your background papers too. Hope you have a fabby weekend, Love Hxx

Debbie said...

Absolutely loving your card Hun. The stamped image and the backing you stamped are so fab. Great colouring too. Hope you're well. Hugs X X X X

kreative basteltante said...

Cute card!
Tanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends
Hugs Manuela

Alison said...

Such a fun card - fab image and great sentiment. - I love it..!!!
Alison x