2 July 2016

New Technique!

I'm here today to share my latest creation for My Time To Craft. Where we thought we would throw one of the latest techniques at you...well new to me lol!!

TRIPLE STAMPING

if your not sure how to do this fabulous technique, have a look on Youtube there are some fabulous tutorials on there.

I just loved this technique, its so easy & really effective.


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Alphabet Challenge- I for ink it up
Creative Knockouts- flowers
Sisterhood of Crafters- create your own background

Images & Colouring Mediums
Images- 'Floral Blooms' freebie set from magazine
Image- butterfly stamp my stash
Inks used- red rose, lavender, fresh green & cyan Versa Colours
Jet Black by Stazon

Papers & Embellishments
My stash- butterfly charm & black licorice divine twine
'black' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'5" square white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & check out what fabulous creations the MTTC DT have made to help inspire you 
Hugs xx

6 comments:

Alison said...

Fab card, Shell - such a fun technique - it's so effective - and I love your colour combo and embellies.
Alison x

Basslady said...

a wonderful card!
thank you so much for playing along with us at Alphabet challenge blog.
hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card Shell x

Darlene said...

Beautiful creation using this stamping technique Shell! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CREATE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

MagsB said...

Gorgeous card, Shell, I love those pretty coloured flowers. Thanks for making Triple Stamping this fortnight's Challenge, I enjoyed it so much!

love Maggie xx

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x