20 May 2017

How Long.........???

Hello, good morning & welcome to my small part of the world. Thank you for stopping by today. I really do appreciate it.  
Today's creation, is using one of Bloobel's fabulous images. I think you probably know by now I love joining in with the odd progressive challenge over on Facebook. Well this image is for 
Bloobel's Facebook challenge. I would never in a million years have used this image, that's what I love about these progressive challenges......they take you so far outta your box, its fab!

Anyhoos enough of that, I have used this fabulous image, injunction with this fortnights sketch from 'My Time To Craft'  you will find the sketch here, or at the end of my post!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Bloobel- progressive challenge
Crafty Catz- more than 2 layers
Dragons Lair- fashion action

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Bored at Work' by Bloobel
Promarkers/Flexmarkers words in black
Derwent Coloursoft Pencils words in brown
Skin- blush, pale brown, ginger & blush pink
Eyes- tan, pale brown, brown, black & steel grey
Hair- ice grey 1. black & mid grey
Shirt- dove grey
Tie- cerise. red & bright pink
Jacket- midnight blue, black, gold & bright orange
Desk- burnt sienna, black & brown

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Falling Leaves' by First Edition
'brown & pink' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'How Long Until I Retire???' computer generated

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Crafty Purple Frog
Sizzix Bigshot
'circle' die cut by X-cut 503416 (faux layer)
Diamond Press
'question mark ?' from the Alphabet die cut set by Creative Dies
'5" square white card blank' from Crafty Purple Frog


Have fun with our fabulous sketch, thank you to Jo for making it for me
Hugs xx

4 comments:

Amy Cohen said...

Very cute!! I love working with images that are out of my comfort zone too! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts and good luck in the draw.
Amy-DT

tilly said...

a great male card lol, thank you for joining us at crafty catz challenge and hope to see you again
Tilly

Pat said...

What a great card Shell, fabulous fun image coloured beautifully.

Pat xx

Pippa said...

Great fun card. Thanks for sharing at Dragons Lair Designs. Pippa DT