20 July 2017

You Wanna Build A Snowman?

This is my first post for today, please pop back & check out my posts for Digital Delights & Sheepski!

I am here today, to share with you a creation I made for a guest designer spot over at C.R.A.F.T.  where I was chosen in there Top 3. 

The theme for their challenge is....

CHRISTMAS



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Creative Moments- Christmas in July
Little Red Wagon- Christmas
Cardz 4 Guyz- Christmas
Sunsational Stamps- Christmas in July
Aud Sentiment- Christmas in July with a sentiment

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Build A Snowman' by Melonheadz
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Skin- blush, 09 & 08
Jacket- caramel, 95, 94 & marine
Trousers- terracotta
Hat, gloves & scarf- marine, 72, 63, marsh green & 59
Boots- twilight sky, 120 & 118
Snow- 63 & 62

Papers & Embellishments
'turquoise' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'white' stamping card from Staples
Sentiment, computer generated

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Crafty Purple Frog
Sizzix Bigshot
'It's Snowing' embossing folder by Leonie Pujol
'C6 white card blank' from Crafty Purple Frog

I would like to say a huge THANK YOU to the girls over at C.R.A.F.T. for asking me to be guest designer this week. Make sure you pop over & check out there creations.
Hugs xx

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Super cute card l love the image and the embossed backing paper is one of my favourites too! x

Unknown said...

Great card, love the embossed snow background and cute little character,
Kaz xx

Jane Willis said...

A really fun, happy card, although I'm now going to have the songs from Frozen going through my head all day! Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

JanR said...

Aw! So cute and fun! I love his smile. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Sian said...

Great image, and a brilliant card! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

Margreet said...

Those images of Melonheadz are so cute...love your card!
xxx Margreet

Helen said...

Love it, Shell - a great, fun design!

Thanks for joining us for the Sunsational Stamps Challenge and I hope we'll see you back again next month!

Helen x

MagsB said...

LOVE this, hun! I'm so glad you're a GDT at CRAFT!

love Mags B x